Main Moderator

Hello there, what a horrible situation you are describing your ex partner is continuing to make things so difficult for you. It is so unfair that he is trying to make other people believe that you were there the one who was abusive, however you know the truth and what he has put you through.

Involving social services was the right thing to do, particularly as your ex- partner is saying inappropriate things to you child. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the police.

Do you have any other support in place to help you with this? If not you could get some support from your local domestic violence service, you can find their details here
You can call the helpline at anytime if you needs to talk things through.

I am sure that the other users will be along to offer some support soon.

Best wishes


© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content