beanyboo22
Participant

Hi,please can someone please give me advice. I had a meeting with social worker last week,she spoke to me n partner. She already knows about previous sexual abuse while I was asleep and guessd that it was still happening. She said if he stopped when I woke and told him to then its a relationship problem! I feel really confused by this as I thought if I didn’t consent then its illegal. Also,he’s been referred to a domestic violence course,but he keeps saying”you can tell them this n tell them that” when he’s accusing me of cheating or calling me thick,useless or whatever else he says. Now I feel lost. He’s not speaking to me as I turned him down today as he’d accused me Las night again and when I said he’s got a nerve hr said its ok,we’ll have a fresh start,I said no so he said fine-we’ll go bk to how it was last night. He obviously doesn’t give a hoot about me,would have quite happily used me this morning eventho he calls me a s**g??. Advice please.x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content