Lisa
Main Moderator

Hi Ddub,

I am so sorry that you are having such a stressful time. Your abuser sounds like a very horrible and dangerous man and I can only imagine how distressing this must be for you and your child. You have nothing to be ashamed of and I am sure that the truth will out (as it has done numerous times before) and you will be united with your son.

Have you been in touch with the Police about the situation, spoken to your local Women’s Aid group and also got support from social services? Please make sure that everyone is aware of his abusive past and keep as much evidence as you possibly can to show them all.

I really feel for you but I really believe that your name will be cleared so just keep holding your head as high as you can. I am sorry that you have not got very much support yet here on the forum but it is a brand new forum and lots of people are having problems accessing it due to initial teething problems. I am sure that others will be along shortly with some good advice as it is not the first time that I have heard about a situation like yours.

Please do phone the helpline and get support from your local Women’s Aid group as soon as you can.

Keep posting to let us know how you are.

Best wishes,

Lisa

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content