Amethyst15
Participant

Hi Ddub,
Posting to give you some support. I really feel for you. Your ex is the lowest of the low but the sad thing is it doesn’t surprise me just how base they can be. To use your child in this way is pure cruelty to both of you. No doubt the ordering of the sale of the house is behind it. Losing control so he raises his ugly tactics. Lisa has given you some good advice re contacts and as she says the truth will out. These abusers can’t keep up the mask of respectability- it will slip, something will give him away. It must be the hardest thing for you to keep going but you sound a very strong lady indeed. My children are grown up now but the ex would love to manipulate us all under his control. The kids have walked away from him. Justice has been served and i know this doesn’t help right now but in the fullness of time you will be free of this awful excuse of a father. I’m hoping one of the ladies can offer you some practical support but i just wanted you to know we are here for you x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content