deepblueeyes
Participant

Hi Ddub, these men never cease to amaze me how low they will stoop. What your going is of course his last tactic to stop you moving on from him. He is s**m to put his own child through this, that’s his flesh and blood. He obviously doesn’t give a hoot for his emotional well being. When the truth comes out, and it will, don’t ever let that disgusting excuse for a man have access to your son, he don’t deserve it.
My ex tried a similar thing to me but because our daughter was to young he couldn’t manipulate her. But this didn’t stop him calling the police, social services and family and friends. He told them I was allowing men to abuse my young daughter for money and drugs!!!!! I had visits from the police, SS, friends alienated me. And all because of his lies! But in the end the truth shone through. The police had no cause for alarm after visiting me unexpected on numerous occasions. Social services have no concerns with me as a parent it’s his behaviour that is in question.
I will never understand why they go so far. Even if they are hurt by us leaving that’s no excuse for that madness.
Stay strong dear and know that you will get your chance to put this right. And get back your son and try and help him. Xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content