Notorious
Participant

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your reply, I rang yesterday and spoke to a very lovely lady who has confirmed my devastating existence over the last (detail removed by moderator) at least and she gave me a reference number as it is time that something was done.

My husband and I had the most horrific argument yesterday morning with him running me down in front of our daughter. I also lost my cool with him and responded aggressively too. I asked him to leave but he says he’s not going anywhere and I am not allowed to leave with our daughter.

Yesterday evening was awful as he was at home slumping around on the settee with this ‘hurt’ expression. He wants me to leave my job as this will make everything alright for him… I haven’t done anything wrong to have to leave my job and why should it be my responsibility to put his head right?

He text me this morning after he’d gone to work to say that he loves me and our daughter and the life we have but cannot live his life in fear that this person that he thinks will try and take advantage of me again, coming to my place of work.

I feel numb to the core, sleep awful and keep crying for my daughter, it’s nearly Christmas and I just don’t know what to do or how to react to him. He won’t leave and thinks that I can just be ‘ok’ after Monday. He doesn’t understand the impact Monday has had on me and he is too irrational for me to even explain, let alone get any empathy from him.

It’s always all about what he wants. All about him.

Please help me, I feel scared for my future and am a broken woman. I cry for my daughter, she’s (age removed by moderator) and excited about Christmas and I have done nothing about wrapping presents or cards, I just don’t know what to do… I have put up with so much from him over the (detail removed by moderator) of our time together, and even think the trouble started way before our daughter was born, but I was totally in love with him.

Thank you for your kindness, this is such a hard life for me. Please don’t let him take my daughter off me, he’ll ruin her and spoil her and turn her against me.

x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content