Twisted Sister
Participant

whats the best thing that anyone has ever said to themselves to convince themselves it wasn’t all their own fault?

Its so easy to see it for others, and yet so hard when its your own emotional mess that you are caught up in trying to reason with!

I think i know that its irrational, unreasonable, nonsense only designed to terrorize.

and so true Daisy, really far from lovely, its just so hard when so many it seems from the outside receive him as such. Its all the other compounding his own theories of self-loveliness that really challenge me when i’m already wobbling. The police, the courts, support services. (removed by moderators).

Have had such amazing suport from some staff where i am, and it makes such a difference, but its still not reflected out there in the greater society and serves to inflict more damage to any exposed to it.

thank you so much Daisy. and good to see you on here

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content