Tamra
Participant

I agree Christmas and other special days are hard
Most of mine were ruined once we were a few years into our relationship. Xmas was tough as he was always ‘wo is me’
One year We had Xmas at ours on both the days and it was fab and even he had a laugh and then when we went to his family like we always did and he was in a mood he and the rest of them isolated me and when I asked him what was wrong he told me I didn’t pay him enough attention over Xmas. I just don’t get it cuz I know I did as I always was very carful to do it.

What on earth is the matter with these men – insecurity but must of the women on here put their men first mist if the time – it’s so tiring but we did it

Sorry I think I just took over what Anon123 was saying so yea it’s horrible and you will get though it and we are all here for you and each other

Lots of love xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content