Anonymous
Inactive

I am normally quite good at this time of year. It was a time where the kids were happy, but last year was upsetting. He made my son go away from Xmas, it was very sad not to spend it with him. Me and my ex had a terrible row on Xmas morning, I wanted to see my son and he gave me an ultimatum of if I was going then I would not be allowed back. From that time on things got worse. I started noticing the abuse, I recognised what he had been doing for such a long time was emotional abuse. This year I don’t have the Xmas spirit in me, but I am trying for the children to make it as good as possible. I just want this year to finish and hopefully next year I can get myself sorted with a relocation, New house New schools, New life. Hopefully this time next year I will be posting how my life has changed for the better and I will be looking forward to Christmas, and have the Christmas spirit that I seem to be lacking this year. X

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content