Anon123
Participant

Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement. I’m so pleased it’s not only me, my ex has already started on the upset causing by failing to return my child on time so he missed out on a planned event.
I love your idea falling sky’s of starting new traditions and having biscuits in bed -although I will make sure they sit on top my duvet! That’s really well thought out as excited children who then get hungry are miserable. Plus I can take them upstairs the night before. I’ve also decided I’m going to give the children what they like to eat and so they will have a hot dog a starter and then a sort of roast dinner, I’ve never done starters recently. Actually maybe I should do it the other way round! Then they can have the rest of the hot dogs for tea -that should make it easy and I know they will love it –
here’s to starting new traditions and happy memories.
It really helps to know we are all feeling the same way and I do hope we can continue to support each other over the next few weeks.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content