Tamra
Participant

Thank you KS

It’s just awful this pain and grieving it may be but i need to move on, he clearly has. She’s not very nice anyway I have heard lots of stories about her and from want she does it’s kinda true. I’m not sure what he was thinking but hey ho you can’t help who you fall for even though I know his is about sex.
The love hate but you are so right but my ex’s would be sex hate sex hate and so on as that’s his favourite thing in all the world – he told me that.
I think he may have done an awful thing and sent an ex of mine either pics or letter or something just to get back at me. I will find out in the next few days as I’m waiting for a friend to come with me to find out if he has I will go to the police and this time I don’t think I will card if he loses his job as I have protected him before

Thank you again
Tamra xxxx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content