KIP.
Participant

Hi there

None of this is your fault. Do not believe a word he says to you. It’s all designed to hurt you any way he can. Have you read Living With The Dominator, by Pat Craven. It’s a great book and helped me a lot. My husband was having an affair but seemed to move on in such a callous way. Trying to rub my nose in it too. They have no moral compass. Please try and go no contact. It really saved my sanity. They cannot play mind games with you if you have no contact. Abusers will always blame others. That way, they don’t have to carry the guilt. Don’t let him pass any guilt onto you. He chose to behave the way he did. I’m so sorry for your loss. And good caring partner would help you through this. And don’t blame yourself for staying. I kept hoping tomorrow would be a better day and we’ve invested so much in the relationship, we just want it to work. Don’t be hard on yourself, just learn from this experience. Become wiser and stronger. You deserve better. Good riddance to bad rubbish❤️

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content