Inneedofsomepeace
Participant

Hi Moon

Sending hugs. You can totally be free of the nightmare you and your daughter are living. I spent months/years I couldn’t leave because of my children it wouldn’t be fair I didn’t want them living in a refuge. But it is the best thing I have ever done for them. They are so much happier and starting to come out of there shells more and more. So now we are facing Christmas in refuge but I know it is going to be the best Christmas they have ever had.

You have taken such a big step you know you want to leave and you’re asking for help the rest will follow, when you are ready. The day before I left I wasn’t planning to I had squirreled away a little money and important documents but I met with a local wa worker to discus having out reach support before I knew it I was leaving the next morning something just clicked and I was gone.

Take care keep talking and stay safe x*x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content