Starlight
Participant

You hang in there Tamra. It is hard for all the reason you say and especially as we have been conditioned to feel its all our fault and i was told constantly that I blew it. You believe it and started questioning my self worth and my identity. I feel like i dont know who i am anymore as what he kept telling me i was and what i thought i was are miles apart.
I do feel like its my fault and i brought this on myself as i left him but i had to because i was on the verge of self destruct.
Now i am like you, crying my heart out, because of the pain, hurt, how easily i was replaced and how happy he seems.
We are left feeling like nervous wrecks and they seem content like they have no worries in the world. Where is the fairness in that.
I feel i NEVER want another relationship. It affected me so badly.
I am going to get myself a little dog that will love me know matter what and doesn’t expect me to justify my every move.
I am thinking about you Tamra and sending you a virtual hug. We are all in this together. You are stronger than you know and you are better off without him too even though we dont feel like it sometimes.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content