F1r3w0rk5
Participant

Sorry its took me so long to reply. Ive been hiding I guess. Social services have decided its me, I’m in need of mental health treatment. They have forced me to go to my gp and tell him and now I have a psychological assessment. The fact he is now coming to the house weekly is of no relevance. The fact hes interfereing heavily with the assessment is fine. The fact social services have forced me to admit I need help is ok. Apparently it looks good for me that I self refer. In other words we are making you tell people youre mentally ill. I still have a recording of them trying to force this on me when I left him and moved. Police don’t help, apparently they see it as me too. My doctor wrote twice and said I was fine, so now I’m forced into self referral. Does anyone ever consider you will be fine if they remove the controlling abuser they are helping to set you up. He said hed take my daughter, /that hed have me mentally assessed. The first part has now happened. I feel so down and its my low mood that’s the issue apparently. They are giving my abuser power and then tell me I’m depressed. Ive gone no contact so he rang me!!! this is also ok. I try to report it to social services no one will take my call, the social worker has gone now. I have no idea whatshappening but hes quoting things ive said and fixing anything I said was wrong. This is the problem. they decided I am mentallyill not an abuse victim and they are making me follow it. The council seem to think they overrulemy doctorand that when your abuser/rapist is on your doorstep its wrong to be afraid and upset. They have systematically interfered with everything, even in court they were quoted and domestic abuse was ignored. How is this ok?

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content