You’re so so right. When I first reported something to police they didn’t even tell me they’d be telling the SS…I knew nothing about it until I got a letter threatening SS involvement and as I’d done the right thing ‘this time’ they’ll drop the issue. Utterly terrifying. And of course, when my perp found that letter he hit the roof…
The whole system is flawed. Trying to be careful what I put up here, but the system doesn’t protect the children. Such a horrible position for any woman and child to be put in.

Have known too many women who lost their children due to the fathers violence…and then the father manages to convince the ss that the mother is the problem, and (no word of a lie at least 3 cases I have seen this happen) the father is then given custody of the children.

back to banging my head

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content