Tamra
Participant

Thank you
I have been on the freedom program twice the first time I spent the whole time crying and the 2nd I was more involved but there was a women there he works with, that was hard but we sorted it out in a confidential manner and also a women who’s partner had also been with the women my ex is with but know one will know this info.
I’m doing the power to change after Christmas so I hope this will help me even just to cut more emotional ties as I feel stuck and want to let go so I can move on. I do find things on the net helpful Melanie Tonia Evans I find great as she helps you to get out of ‘victim’ mode and move on with life in a healthier manner. I hate being a victim but I do accept that I am or have been one. I thought he loved me so being a victim to someone who was meant to love me I have found hard to grasp…

Lots of love and thanks for all your support
Xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content