Starlight
Participant

I can fulling understand how you feel Tamra. It is so hard and the pain you feeling is almost unbearable. You have turned inside out for this man and now he has left you for what he thinks is something better.
You are a caring, loving and committed lady and you gave your all. I know how that feels when all you get back is negative criticism, mental anguish and then to be dumped like a useless possession for some other possession.
I was replaced within a few days although i just know he was seeing her before although he denied it.
I also go over the life they are probably having and wondering if he thinks of me or if shes doing all i did for him. Its being cruel to ourselves but we cant help it! I turned inside out for this man as did you and even thats never good enough for these men.
Just have to try move forward now. Iwas living from hour to hour but now just take it one day at a time. Its not easy its the hardest thing i have ever had to face.
Wish i could be there to give you a hug xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content