Twisted Sister
Participant

Its a bit of an addiction, these relationships. cold turkey is the way to go, but it is so hard yes.

Maybe you could imagine for yourself the worst things that you could see? Would it be him celebrating his/her engagement for marriage?, or children, or buying a house or news of his great nights out with her?

You know that he’s only going to post inflammatory stuff for your eyes, so you may as well imagine the worst and prepare for it, would you agree?

I know for myself, i was desperately unhappy to hear all the awful things he said about me, i continually felt so destroyed by his words, and to hear others saying them, knowing that he had been sharing my intimate life with others, so i changed my attitude when i presumed that he was going to say the worst he could and to expect it, as its too late, its done and he’s going to continue doing it, and that its actually not personal, its just him, its who he is and when i remember back to all the vile things he said about people behind their backs and what a nasty nasty person he is, what else can you expect?

If he suspects that you are reading whats stopping him from posting lies and propaganda for your eyes and pain? He’s always going to do this, about anyone, to anyone that will listen….or look

Seeing him for who he is and predicting his behaviour made it a loss less painful or even personal for me, i hope it helps you too

Warmest wishes xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content