Twisted Sister
Participant

dear Moon thats so sad, and i’m really disappointed that you spent the night feeling this way perhaps, without support as it took 12 hours for your messages of support to reach you (from moderation), if they have indeed reached you and you didn’t have to head out first thing and still missed them.

I understand that place you are coming from, where its all too much and the fighting has to stop because the will has gone, the energy to keep getting up.

please don’t take these words against yourself 🙁 – if you truly were emotionless/heartless or a *****, you’d not be saying so!!! You have gone numb perhaps, but thats a very different thing and i truly hope you find that strength within to get you through today continuing to fight for you and what you deserve.

Sending you strength and support in bucketloads for this challenging day xx

Unity – can you contact Family Rights Group? and if it helps any, I think CAMHS are guilty commonly of such. Every time i’ve heard them mentioned over the past year or so thats all i hear, either the child is not considered ‘bad’ enough, or you just get ignored, appts dropped, and actually no significant change after sessions. I think the services are under hellish pressure and there are so many casualties of that.

All i can suggest is that you and him at least find something enjoyable each day that you can do together to bring a little light into each others’ lives? Something positive at least, to experience some fun together in some way, in whatever shape that takes for you two.

warmest wishes both xxxKS

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content