Tamra
Participant

Thank you Amethyst15,
He always sent me in a spin with everything it’s was ridiculous. I feel very cast aside now because I made choices. He even said I want you to make decisions and when I did noooooo that wasn’t right either.
Now I can as in away I find that task difficult in case I get it wrong it’s just madness I actually miss being told what to do or live in that spin of never knowing. The women he is now with does work and has a life and when I asked why her he said she is independent, what on earth did that mean cuz he did but want me to be. He also told me she was a nice person and I wasn’t – interestingly sone one in the field I work said ‘who is he trying to convince?’ Which after thought and tears I said ‘him’.
He even had the cheek to say it’s time you left the house (my home) so you can learn to stand on your own two feet, I actually was like that when he met me until I lived with him do gods knows what he’s talking about, of course this was so he could move on with this new one.
It’s just crazy as I unpick the relationship and everyone begs me to never go back xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content