Tamra
Participant

Thank you herindoors
It’s a big game to them.
The drinking I can also relate but if I drank I was a flirt and on some evening out he would just leave me and I’d have to find my own way home etc. I become very closed and wud stay by his side then it came to a point where I stopped drinking and made up excuses why I couldn’t just so I cud stay in control of what I was doing and then in his eyes I was boring – so I was safe but boring I couldn’t do anything right. In the last few months being with him I drank and he loved it but he was sleeping with 2 of us and only doing stuff outside like shopping holidays etc. with her so I had to give up in the end.
Sexually I was never classed as boring but he was worried in case he didn’t satisfy me so I had to rub his ego all the time – sex wasn’t bad at all but he is a sex addicted
And now I look at it as unhealthy behaviour as he put pics of me on a site, dress up and I would have to make videos and act out all the time etc. etc.

All very sad now xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content