KIP.
Participant

Hi moon, just read another of your posts. Writing things down is a great way of healing. It’s like you can get it out your head and onto paper. Please feel free to post anything you feel you need to. (Obviously don’t identify yourself). I posted about my rapes and my PTSD and how taking back control of my life combatted the PTSD. This site saved my life from day one when my ex was arrested. Help with my son, court, finances, all the forms of abuse. You probably feel like you’re the only one who’s suffered certain kinds of abuse (I did), but in reality, these abusers are all the same. Same mind games, tactics, no remorse, no sympathy, empathy. They just don’t care. They suck the life from us because we care about them. They use that fact too. Keep posting and we can help you with your journey to freedom. I’m living proof, it can be done❤️

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content