Daisy
Participant

Moon, it only looks brave from the outside,
Or after,
I too was terrified, my legs were like jelly, I felt like I was buzzing, shaking and none of it was good, it’s the fear and the adrenaline rushing through our bodies to help with the fight or flight,
Please stick to your aim of your little one’s christmas being what it is about and I hope that you have others around you there too.
Our instincts, are usually pretty good,
Moon, I hope you don’t need the police too , and I get your concerns , I really do but if you are being hurt more this break, after all that has happened, and been promised to the contrary,please don’t hesitate.
You know how precious you are to your daughter, she needs you, she tries to tell you and others in her way , she is trying to keep you safe, you need do that too.
Can you think about doing one thing, and only if it is safe to do so, as he is there, set yourself up for emergency sms- text service for 999.
If you are unable to phone 999, you can text them.
You are in out thoughts moon
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content