lotsoflovexxx
Participant

Thanks for all your support it really means a lot. Im not sure why but both times it all started when i was pregnant.. i felt so much love for my partners both times but felt put down by them.. at one point i was on my knees begging for him to stay.. even thiu he was the one that had been found texting other girls well lets say explicit msgs an i asked him about it an he said he was gunna leave me by that point i think id of put up with anythin an still begged him to stay.. i know its wrong really what these men did, but i still get confused alot i rang the helpline an i couldnt get my words out i was just a confused mess itshard to explain its like he makes me think what he wamts me to think and feel. The emotional abuse i think personally is worse than being strangled and being bottled with broken glass an all the rest becauze im still trying to shake the emotional abuse off an its harder now cause the second one is trying to make me believe its actually me.. thank you for all your kind words an now iv only been on here less than a week an i can already see that people on here know of or have been a victim twice so i dont feel so alone or in the wrong.. i was actually recommended the freedom programme but it was in the area well actually round the cornor from my first one and i know even if i see him itll send me right back to square one.. its not that i love him i dont but i feel anxious even seeing him.. if there was another group near me but not near him i would defo go but when i asked about it they said they didnt have enough people in the other area to set it up thank you thou all your help means alot xxxxx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content