Thanks for the reply. The police have logged it. They now know about the physical abuse earlier in the year. I never made a complaint at the time. I just needed to get out, and now I am in temporary accommodation. The police I could take it further, but I decided not to. I do not have to see my ex on a regular basis and I will make sure I will not be in a situation where I am alone with him and his mother again. I would do blow up beds, but I seriously do not have the ground room. There is four of us in a tiny room. I am looking into renting, I am worried as I have been in debt (financial abuse mainly), although I overspend a bit on the children, I felt the deserved it after such a tough year. I am worried I will be refused by a landlord.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content