Unity, speak to your housing officer, tell them exactly what you told us,
Perhaps they could transfer you to more suitable temporary accommodation, different vacancies come up all the time, All being together in the same room is safer but they may have some self contained units.
They may also have contacts with landlords in the private sector, and you can use “turn to us ” website or money advise or cab to check you are getting your full benefit entitlement and can ask for housing benefit to be paid straight to your landlord to safeguard your tenancy,
Stay strong unity, this hard time wouldn’t be forever,
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content