Moon
Participant

Thank you Daisy and fs for your honest replies. I just don’t understand anymore. The more I learn the more that knot in my stomach tightens.
Things have honestly been better recently and each day surviving seems easier. He is constantly making excuses for things at the mo, he is tired , hungry, irritated with work,dish cloth not wrung out, I feel I have to let him own me either to punish me or I have to reward him if he has done something right.
The Sw is visiting again wed and he will be there too – I don’t know if to try and lie and hide and say everything is ok as he has promised once they are out of our lives things will be better , or just be honest although will be very difficult to talk . As if they did step away we won’t have any protection.
I don’t know what is happening with the legal planning application or if it has been revoked as he has convinced them his behaviour is better

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content