Tamra
Participant

Welcome BlueEyes16

Glad you have found the courage to post on the forum the ladies on here are brilliant and very supportive.

Sounds like a nightmare your having with your ex. He sounds like he thinks he’s gods gift and can bulldoze though yours and other women’s lives. He sounds like he needs help and you will be very lucky to get rid of him. The tactics he will use are always to get back at you. I think your gut feeling has let you know the truth of what he’s up too. Be very carful if he’s on his way back as you know he will try and get under skin again.
I’m guessing he’s manipulating so he can get what he wants.
Melanie Tonia Evans has a great website and lots of YouTube videos which may help you to stay strong.

My relationship with my ex was on and off for nearly 2 decades he had a number of other women which he blamed me for and was controlling and emotionally abusive and this year I finally left but I’ve only been gone a few months and it’s tough. He has been this woman for quite sometime and was with her when we were together so it was time for me to give up its hard but can be done.

I’d love to say please please don’t listen to any of his rubbish he may now come up with but of course it’s up to you what you do and either way is ok. However I admire your courage that you have already gained.
Keep posting and stay safe

😊

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content