BlueEyes16
Participant

hey tamra
thank you for your post, yes my ex does think he is gods gift to women. it annoys me because he has this hold on me and i duno why, i can go months and its coming up to a year where i havent spoke to him and yet he is still inside my head. Ive had a relationship which was short but i couldnt relax because of what ive been through and was scared it could happen again i didnt jump in to this relationship i was single for two years before hand. i cant believe he can just move on like so quickly and he always gets with someone straight after i leave him or he gets annoyed with something ive done and he doesnt like it. Its like he cant live on his own. I know he hasnt got anywhere to go and he has been like this since we spilt up three years ago he been on and off at his mothers house or he moved himself in to some girls house really quickly. the last two relationships he has had far as im aware he has treated them differently he has never hit them, all he has done is left his ex pregnant and moved on back to me or another girl. That makes me angry i know he hasnt changed so why did he hit me and not them. Then again i dont know what goes on behind closed doors. Last year he was amazing at christmas spoilt our son and me and this year not even a card for my son. I hate him for that its hurtful that he can use our son. Im just so scared that the contact from the csa is him coming back, i know he isnt good. Its madden because this person he is now is not the person i fell for all those years ago. I miss the person he was and what we could of had. i find it hard to stay strong and keep a level head. I just want to know what is he playing at he never given me a penny for our son even when we was living together i was the one providing for my son and him, so why now has he decided to give me the money.
enough of me and my problems, you are so brave to be doing this for such a long time, i hope you have the courage to stay away from him this time. believe me when you get a couple of months where they are occupied with something else life is so much better. I had 8 months of freedom he couldnt contact me and my life got easier and was normal it was nice, far enough you have your down days but you some how pull yourself back up. i wish you all the luck in the world, stay safe hun 🙂
x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content