Tamra
Participant

Hi Amethyst15

Yep Christmas is hard emotionally. I have no contact with mine but though the powers of FB something always gets back to me even though I have blocked a few people to do with him, even those who arent horrible in any way. I have suffered with his new woman posting on there all the B****Y time everyday in fact and the stuff she clearly wants me to see is the ones she makes public and we all know we can choose whats put up for the world to see or just our friends… It hurts more as we are older then her by ex amount of years and even though she isnt a young person she is acting like one plastering FB with stuff and Im surprised he wants her too but again if it can get back to me and hurt me thats his job done. He wanted me to have a profile pic of us on FB but I refused for personal reasons so I know he is letting her or told her I wouldnt do this so she is really sticking the knife in however at this point in time he hasnt got the same as her but she has one of them as her profile – I question this in my mind but thats what he wants me to do and then at some point I know his will change for the punishment to be at its height. My guess and gut feeling is this will happen new year, out with the old in with the in. knowing stuff does break the no contact rule but I tell myself this will get easier as time goes on as at the moment im still getting used to only having left a few months ago not even at the 3 month make yet.

I like your words of us being survivors not victims. I said to my friend that this new woman is my biggest punishment and she said see her as your freedom not punishment, this is hard because its what he does to me that is ingrained but I see her point.

Keep on posting and stay safe
xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content