Tamra
Participant

Hi Littlepony

Yep missing the what we thought we could have had or the Mr Charming at the beginning – oh my god mine was the most charming supportive person I could have ever met but Now I look at that and think it was the most manipulating part of him and if only he could have been real he would have been the most amazing man ever but nope 🙁

Its hard when we miss them but the ladies are right however hearing ‘abuse toys’ is hard to hear even though I know thats probably what I was and to support his own broken ego.
mine is allowing his ‘new toy’ to flaunt their life together on FB so it is horrible to even know or guess they are with someone else.

Fallingskys your words ‘nothing to do with us’ I have heard on quite a few occasions now and I find them hard words to hear even though I know they are right and the way I flipped this was by thinking would I want him to know what I am doing – No, even though I sometimes want him to know I love him or cry about him miss him etc. but this would be lethal.

It is a really hard time and being abused is just awful but stay strong and keep posting
xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content