White Rose

Sounds tough.
Do you have someone from local women’s aid centre who can help? Some areas offer an individual worker as support. If he’s going against court orders is this something police domestic abuse team can help with? I have a named police officer who i can turn to for practical advice relating to ongoing harassment etc.
Keep doing what you’re doing and keep no contact xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content