BlueEyes16
Participant

Im glad that my message gave you some sort of comfort to you both, i just think that we need to be kinder to ourselfs we have been through a horrific situation which we never deserved or wasn’t even our faults. Why hurt ourselfs even more by thinking that they have moved on and they are happy, think about it if they were happy we would be with them now because we were suppose to be there worlds and they love us more than anything but were are they are playing pretending so they can get their kicks of hurting us. we all know its not a bed of roses with them and their new relationships its built on lies and how they see things its not real, its made up in their heads, so they can get sympathy from their new girls so they can use them against us. I say let them get on with it, these men are weak and need control to survive, we are strong because we are hurting to heal ourselfs to have a better life. we are living they are just existing through a bed of lies, and their masks will fall eventually the truth has a way of coming out in the end.

i believe that we all have two paths to choose from in life the right way of living where u face your fears and fight for something right and good or the coward way of life where u take the easy option and lie and hurt people because they arent strong enough to do the right thing.

x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content