SFHolding2
Participant

Thanks, my housing officer knows the situation, there are just no vacancies. I bid on a house which I didn’t get, but when I spoke to my landlord (a charity used by local authority), they said they knew who had been offered it. On the off chance I asked if they had a bigger house and the said yes it was a three bed, but the landlord who I trust told me not to take it as its got damp throughout. I feel like my hands are tied. I don’t know how I ended up in such a state. I am living in a numbness relying on antidepressants and sleeping tablets to keep going. The gravity of my life like this has hit me like a thunderbolt. It’s just a nightmare that I cannot see an end to. My ex still has a go at me for leaving, he accuses me of being rude and I have never been rude to him…I wouldn’t dare to, yet he is the rudest man I know. My children still see him behave like this towards me, I feel powerless still even though I left him in the summer. I feel the odds are stacked against me,I am not normally so downgraded, but this last month has really taken its toll on me. Thanks to you all for your advice, I appreciate friendly ears x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content