Redhead
Participant

Hey ladies….

My ex tried to convince me the reason I was feeling so depressed and emotional was because I had PTSD from when I served (removed by moderator), I had nothing of the sort! Don’t get me wrong I saw some terrible things out there, but it’s funny how as soon as I was brave enough to leave him it was like that heavy black cloud hanging over me had simply gone…it was him making me depressed and the relationship, but for so long he had me convinced it was PTSD, oh and I got called bipolar quite often aswell. The way they treat you will have your emotions and mental well being all over the place but that’s because of them! Not our own sanity! As long you know in yourself that it’s only them that’s cause the dark cloud and not your normal mental health then you will get through this. Confide in a friend you trust, or even write a letter explaining what their doing.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content