Tamra
Participant

Hi

Mine tried to lie and blame me to and I’m guessing some believe him of his new girlfriend does but it’s all lies.
I’m so lucky that people around us know he’s a liar and a cheat so the only people he actual have to believe his lies will be her, his family and a few of our/his friends but none of these people bother me any more. I do check with people I know what they believe and they almost laugh as its a b****y joke as they know he’s the fake controlling person.
I don’t put anything on FB but his girlfriend plasters FB with their life so when it eventually comes crashing down she’s going to look a right… Sorry I know i should feel for her but at the moment as she’s rubbing my face init I just can’t find the care for her in me.

Yea the truth will come out one day but what’s most important is you know the truth and can live with yourself – can he?

Xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content