Tamra
Participant

Like your ex mine cheated a number of times with our friend, dating sites, work colleagues, random women and yes the one I mentioned above. I had a friendship with his friend when he cheated on me and he believed we had sex but we didn’t but I paid for that for years and all we did was talk about my ex and how much I loved him – I think my ex wanted me to be like him and told lies that I had sex with that guy. I had to ring him twice and tell him I couldn’t see him anymore it was awful as all he did was support me and my ex made out we did something terrible he even went as far to cut off his friend because he Wudnt say sorry to him and called my ex childish I also paid for that too.
I saw that man not long again but even tho my ex had a new woman but I still lived with him I couldn’t start another friendship with the man as I felt guilty and when I ask my self the truth I don’t see why not but I know it will cause me grief so I cut him off again to save anymore trouble.
I find myself questioning most things being said to me which is why I feel so paranoid about most things

Thank you for you support

Xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content