Tamra
Participant

Afternoon Flowerreadytobloom

Dont worry about typo 🙂

Its just awful what they do. So relief your saw him because you know he will leave you alone or because it shows hes not happy? Its so awful but I dont want him to change and I want him to show his true colours so I dont look like the person he is portraying but I do know the true deep down.

Its funny as Im sad mine has moved on Its like a knife going though my soul even though he is so controlling and in the end I wont miss it but I do right now very strange. He is showing the world hes happy and its all over FB by his girlfriend. so I think people will get the massage ‘Tamra was a rubbish girlfriend because he looks so happy now’ and they will believe his lies about me. My friend said that they look fake as he is in his late (detail removed by Moderator)‘s and she quite a bit younger in her (detail removed by Moderator)‘s but I think that is to make me feel better – my god the trust has gone out of my body and I have become so paranoid – I just want to run away

xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content