Tamra
Participant

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for your reply. Its been awful today just getting upset at the drop of a hat. I know deep down I wouldn’t be with him anymore. But I think its strange when people say to me dont ever go back this time but I think thats weird when he is with someone else as I dont actually have the choice. I think if him and his latest split I would feel better as then I would feel our relationship wasnt ended because I wasnt good enough to make him happy. Everyone says but he isnt and hasnt ever been happy so how can he possibly ever be happy without some serious therapy or self development. He is so needy its untrue but what if he is finally happy and found his true love, oh god who am I kidding its madness. My friend so what if he is happy the point is you werent happy with him so thank your blessings, its all about my ego being bruised and feeling rejection for me I think

I will keep going but its so hard I need it to stop now
xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content