Falling Skys
Participant

Yes you are doing it right, how can we go into another relationship till we know who we are?

I was ask out within a week of him saying he didn’t want us to be together, he told me he had his own business, a large house and his ex didn’t have to work….. I felt that anybody was better than nobody for this man, and within a few weeks my feelings were proven right.

If I ever have another man it will be when I’m ready.

I love this site because unless you have been abused you can’t understand the ramifications and impact it has on you. People try and be supportive but its the look of horror on their face when you tell them something. Or the disbelief on why did he do that for? Here we know its because they can.

I’m glad you realised it was a bad day and we all have them xx Pleased you post no need to go through it on your own xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content