Starlight
Participant

Thanks so much Falling Skies and KIP. I have blocked him in every possible way. I don’t contact him and he cannot contact me, unless he posts letters to my address, which I can’t stop or calls from another line like a landline that I don’t recognise. If I hear his voice I do put the phone down, so he has stopped that. Its just the letters now. I am going to take all these letters to the police as soon as my children at back at school next week. I was apprehensive about doing this as not sure what the repercussion would be, but I am at my wits end now. The emotional roller coaster of hell is what he has put me through. I like your comment KIP about lowlife pathetic little man…. thats exactly what he is lol! thanks for the support ladies. Where would I be without you all

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content