Moon
Participant

Hi
Midnight you have not upset me and daisy you are not being hard.
Maybe I need to hear some harsh facts and truth.
I think in reality I just want someone to pick us up and take us somewhere safe but without the middle bit!
I don’t feel like I have a right to have your support or to moan about my life because at the end of the day it’s my choice that I’m still here at the mo.
Just got this horrible knot in my stomach at the mo that is almost freezing everything I’m trying to think of and do as I feel like he is gonna blow real soon.
I have looked at website that you suggested Daisy thank you I’m trying to keep strong and digest all this recent information.
He will be home in a few hours and I’ve made sure that everything is tidied and sorted at home so there is nothing that I can see that I have done wrong but it depends how his shift has been. It’s things like this that do make me think …..what am I doing !!!
Xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content