Eve1
Participant

Sorry, just need to talk again. I only took one day of 20mg of antidepressant and felt so sick and tiredtired couldn’t face them so missed a couple of days and then today taken half of one as I felt I was going to cry all day. I’m here with my daughter and its not fair on her. I’ve taken 10 mg for a while before. Id just overcome with the need to talk to someone about everything. I’ve got a counselling appointment on Monday, thankfully but then I’ve got to go back to a horrible job. There’s a slim possibility of another job. I think that’s what I’m worried about, I’ll feel horrible and won’t get this job. Will try and get out for a walk as I’ve got no energy and that might help.
I did have a nice new years eve with my daughter and hoped I’d feel ok today. I wish I could survive working part-time. Feel like if I don’t get this other job I’ll struggle to keep this one.
Eve

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content