Starlight
Participant

Wow Tamra, the more i read about your situation, my eyes just get wider as I cannot believe the similarities that both of our ex’s exhibit. Its so scary!!
They do only want one person at a time and alienate all my friends, famiky and even tried putting my own kids against me to get them moved to their Dad!
I also used to be expected to have sex all the time and the sulking if I didn’t!! Oh Wow it wasnt worth not doing what he wanted.
I hung on to the first month of our relationship when he was so attentive, caring, loving and seemed like the man of my dreams! It all went down hill after that snx i hung on and on.
I did have a chuckle White Rose at the 1 item on your list…. I think we can all relate to that one 😉 I have thoughts of extreme behaviour too. I have to stop myself which isnt easy at all. I just have to suck it up and live with it i suppose, or else i am no better.
Feeling lonely today again. Everyone is busy with their own lives and i dont like burdening the very few friends i have with all my problems. A big tgank you for you all for always listening and being there for me xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content