Tamra
Participant

Hi Serenity,
I agree with you and it gets on my beef too!!

These men are just awful the push me pull me tactic with us is one thing and not right but with children older or younger is just not right.

With my 2 and his 1 he played a blinder – he was ok with my daughter but after living with im and then moving out due to him getting with our friend he asked me to live with him again but not my daughter she was older but anyway she didnt live with us. My son he didnt speak to unless my son spoke to him first and said he she be respected, when my son was young he asked me ‘why does ……… look at me funny (i brushed this off) or why do I have to speak first others-wise he wont speak to me (this I said because your a nice person) He didnt like my son at all and hated it when I did things with hi or for him, is this a male thing with males because my son is one of the nicest young men you could meet and has always been lovely – right from a young age he would hold doors open or shake someones hand in meeting, help anyone out in trouble etc. hummmmmm yep my ex was jealous

Even though he says he was there for both my 2 he actually wasnt and he lies by saying to people he was. both my 2 Hate him and are so glad we are away from him, I think they would disown me if i went back.

With his daughter they would take the mickey out of me or push me out actually they have a weird relationship, however when he was in a mood with me he would be better to her and if good with me he would be controlling towards her, mind you he would control her and his ex-wife. At the end of our relationship he used her to go against me then pull me back in and we ended by not talking. She used to confined in me when she couldnt talk to her mum and dad so its sad really but shes not mine so nothing I can do.

lots of love
xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content