KIP.
Participant

Hi there,

(detail removed by moderator)decades for me too. All this dysfunctional behaviour is normal to us. That’s why we find it hard to break free as we crave what is normal to us. Do you have a women’s aid worker. Can you perhaps cut back on seeing your husband. Just agree to see each other on a Saturday so you can wean yourself off him. It’s a bad habit and it’s hard to break but it can be done. I was mentally ill for years too. Anxiety and depression. It was all down to him. I just did t believe that the man you married would abuse you to such an extent that it makes you ill but they do. They suck the life from you like some monstrous parasite. Leaving us with no energy to fight back. Half the battle is won. At least you have your own home❤️ Stay strong x he’s controlling and manipulating using mind games. Try no contact. Start with a few days and build up x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content