Tamra
Participant

Hi Maggie,

The manipulation is awful and it becomes our normal so of course we miss it even if it sounds warped. The control is so heavy that it gets under your skin.
3 weeks is such a short time to even think you wont cry, I have been out a few months and still cry most days – you have to grieve that relationship and the emotions will be running high right now.

I got some comfort from look at Melanie Tonia Evans on the net she explains so much about the person being n**********c and the abuse from these people, she also talks about recovery too. I joined to received her news letter which I got one email for the first 15 days and then she also has YouTube videos, there is a bit where you can pay money but I haven’t done that bit, as there is so much free stuff I haven’t bothered as yet.

However give yourself time to grieve and have a good cry because thats ok and very normal.

xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content