Tamra
Participant

Hi Sugar,

Welcome to the forum.

Your words have shocked me please please get support from the police and women’s aid via the help line. What this man is doing to you and your children is terrible. The trouble is after a split and a get back together situation it gets worse because you have left them before and you have to be punished. well no you dont deserve that. No amount of promises he makes will change this man.
Please do something before possibly something factual happens, he will never change but you can change your situation. I know its easy for me to say but with the right support you can do this.The possible ‘trauma bonding’ is keeping together and you need to heal from this so you can live free from such awful abuse.

Ring the help line ASAP and log what happened last night and anything else from now one

Please take care big hug and lots of love
xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content