Amethyst15
Participant

Hello Sugar,
So sorry to read about this extreme and horrendous abuse. It is truly shocking.You are a very strong lady to have survived so far so when you ask for strength believe me when I say you have it. Yes our hearts want to believe that our love can change these abusers but you have tried to reconcile as any loving person would and you have found yourself in a very dangerous situation . Please report this to the police and get some protection from his return. You have a right to live peacefully and you want to provide a peaceful home for your children because you are a caring, responsible parent. As Tamra has said, ring the helpline as soon as possible too and get advice and support. Others will post advice, too. You have suffered a great deal and my heart goes out to you x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content